POLYONE FIBER SOLUTIONS
Color is everywhere. From the clothes we wear to the upholstery in the cars we drive, color plays a major role in driving consumer appeal. However, the way we add color to our products can have a big impact on our business success, and the textile industry is also under pressure to become more agile and also more sustainable.
With global manufacturing facilities, PolyOne Fiber Solutions is positioned to supply the textile industry with the highest quality fiber colorant and additive solutions, commercialized under our MagIQ? brand. Our wide range of MagIQ? colorants and additives, whether the specific needs are for polyester, polypropylene or polyamide, can be delivered as a solid masterbatch or liquid concentrate.
- Multiple color production: Several injection points can be added to enable multiple color production at the same time on a single extruder.
- Batch size flexibility: Fiber producers can manufacture anything from a few kilograms to hundreds of tons using the same simple process.
- Rapid color changes: No extruder contamination and easy color-on, color-off operation increases color change speed.
- Waste reduction: Rapid color changes, precise metering and the ability to adjust color in-line reduces waste during color changeovers.
- Color design service: PolyOne offers a dedicated color design service to help shorten product development cycles and enhance market agility.